Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Filament Material:||Nylon，PP||Base Material:||Rubber，Plastic|
industrial scrub brushes,
industrial rotating brush,
Nylon Belt Strip Industrial Brushes
Nylon Belt Strip Brush For Textile Industry Polishing Round Belt Brush/Flexible Staple Set Conveyor Belt Strip Brush
At present, the best brushes are made by hand in China.The nylon thread will be exposed on the back, but there is no need to worry about the nylon thread that is used in the string. The nylon line is usually similar to the fishing line. It is very resilient and wearable. There are two kinds of belts: long stripes and circular rings. They are grey, red, green and so on. The width is determined by different equipment. The length of the hair on the belt brush is also controllable, and the length of the belt can be set when making different equipment.
The belt brush should be used on special production lines to transport products or dust removal operations through belt brushes; wood industry, machinery manufacturing, food industry, sanitation industry, hardware industry, electronics industry, etc. Some of the belt brushes are not only used for industrial production, but a small number of parts have become handicrafts into the collection.
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details:Standard Export Carton Box, Wooden Box, Customerized
Port:Shanghai and Ningbo
Lead Time:About 20-25 days after payment
Why choose us?
1. We offer top quality products & best price & best service
2. All products made by advanced equipments imported from German
3. Fast delivery leadtime
4. We have skilled workers & technicians and strict quality assurance team
5. We are the professional brushes manufacturer and offer direct sales
6. Samples available and Customization as per request and OEM products allowed
7. We offer the lowest and more competitive price, as we make all procedure production by our own factory from material - semi - finish finally...
8. We are highly responsible to every customer of ours, and always try best to let them satisfied
Q1. What is your terms of payment?
Generally,30% T/T in advance & 70% T/T upon shipment notice including copy of B/L
Q2. What is your terms of delivery?
Normaly, we accept EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, LC at sight.
Q3. How about your delivery time?
Generally, it will take 20 to 25 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q4. Can you produce according to the samples?
Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q5:Can you offer the samples and how much cost for the samples?
Generally, Sample is free,and we ask the freight collected.
Q6. Can you accept OEM ?
Yes, OEM are welcome.
Contact Person: Sales Manager