Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Filament Material:||Nylon, PP, Soft Bristle, Plastic, Etc||Base Material:||Hard Plastic, PP, Galvanized Metal, Stainless Steel|
|Color:||White, Blue, Yellow, Green, Mix, Customerized||Size:||Customized|
industrial rotary brushes,
nylon roller brush
1.Tufted roller brushes which can be replaced without removing the shaft from its bearings.
2. The abundant compounds of brush fill, density and tuft pattern makes this an extremely versatile roller brush for any application.
Constructed on a range of standard size or custom made synthetic, wood, aluminum or steel cores, these roller brushes can be provided complete with the shaft or plain bore for fitting your own shaft.
Utilizing materials to suit your application, tufts of fill material are machine stapled or hand-drawn into the core to the required pattern and density.
1. Ideal for powdering
2. Ideal for pressurising
3.Ideal for sweeping
4.Ideal for transporting
5.Ideal for washing.
Core material:white PE,blue PE,PA,PP
Bristle material: Synthetic, abrasive, wire, natural hair, and fiber, or mixed materials
Fill color: Colours available on request
Tuft angle: Upright or angled
Tuft Density: Open, dense or very dense
Tuft method: Machine stapled, hand-drawn or resin set
Tuft pattern: Inline, staggered, helical, chevron
Trim profile: Straight or custom profiled
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details:Standard Export Carton Box, Wooden Box, Customerized
Port:Shanghai and Ningbo
Lead Time:About 20-25 days after payment
Why choose us?
1. We offer top quality products & best price & best service
2. All products made by advanced equipments imported from German
3. Fast delivery leadtime
4. We have skilled workers & technicians and strict quality assurance team
5. We are the professional brushes manufacturer and offer direct sales
6. Samples available and Customization as per request and OEM products allowed
7. We offer the lowest and more competitive price, as we make all procedure production by our own factory from material - semi - finish finally...
8. We are highly responsible to every customer of ours, and always try best to let them satisfied
Q1. What is your terms of payment?
Generally,30% T/T in advance & 70% T/T upon shipment notice including copy of B/L
Q2. What is your terms of delivery?
Normaly, we accept EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, LC at sight.
Q3. How about your delivery time?
Generally, it will take 20 to 25 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q4. Can you produce according to the samples?
Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q5:Can you offer the samples and how much cost for the samples?
Generally, Sample is free,and we ask the freight collected.
Q6. Can you accept OEM ?
Yes, OEM are welcome.
Contact Person: Sales Manager