Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Filament Material:||Nylon, PP, Soft Bristle, Plastic, Etc||Base Material:||Hard Plastic, PP, Galvanized Metal, Stainless Steel|
|Color:||White, Blue, Yellow, Green, Mix, Customerized||Size:||Customerized|
industrial rotary brushes,
nylon roller brush,
Custom Industrial Roller Brushes
Spiral Industrial Roller Brushes Custom Nylon/PP/Sisal/Steel /Brass Bristle Roller brush for Cleaning Polish Dusting
The brush roller is generally composed of metal shaft, brush wire attachment (plastic pipe, nylon pipe, etc.) and brush wire. The processing procedures include: axle, casing (pouring), hole picking, wool planting and wool smoothing. For special special shaped brush roller, when the machine can't plant wool, the wool can be planted by hand. Brush roller is suitable for five industries: food processing industry, glass and ceramic industry, metal processing industry, polishing and cleaning industry, textile machinery.
|Bristle Material||Nylon/PP/Sisal/Steel wire/Brass wire|
|Body Material||Plastic/Steel/Stainless steel|
|Shaft||Steel/Stainless steel With or Without shaft|
|Application||Grinding, cleaning, dust, dirt, rust, mud, wind proof.|
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details:Standard Export Carton Box, Wooden Box, Customerized
Port:Shanghai and Ningbo
Lead Time:About 10-15 days after payment
Why choose us?
1. We offer top quality products & best price & best service
2. All products made by advanced equipments imported from German
3. Fast delivery leadtime
4. We have skilled workers & technicians and strict quality assurance team
5. We are the professional brushes manufacturer and offer direct sales
6. Samples available and Customization as per request and OEM products allowed
7. We offer the lowest and more competitive price, as we make all procedure production by our own factory from material - semi - finish finally...
8. We are highly responsible to every customer of ours, and always try best to let them satisfied
Q1. What is your terms of payment?
Generally,30% T/T in advance & 70% T/T upon shipment notice including copy of B/L
Q2. What is your terms of delivery?
Normaly, we accept EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, LC at sight.
Q3. How about your delivery time?
Generally, it will take 20 to 25 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q4. Can you produce according to the samples?
Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q5:Can you offer the samples and how much cost for the samples?
Generally, Sample is free,and we ask the freight collected.
Q6. Can you accept OEM ?
Yes, OEM are welcome.
Contact Person: Sales Manager