Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Filament Material:||PP,Steel, Copper, Abrasive, Customized||Base Material:||Galvanized,Stainless Steel,Aluminum|
|Color:||Brass Color, Customized||Size:||Customized|
Derusting spiral wire brushes,
Nylon spiral wire brushes,
rust removal spiral wire brushes
Outside wound spring roller brush cleaning derusting abrasive wire nylon spring brush
Spiral wound coil brushes are specifically made by winding straight metal-backed channel strips on a bar, core or shaft to form a rotary cylinder brush. What is great about these types of brushes is that by varying the pitch between each coil, a wider range of brush fill densities is possible for our customers to choose from. From very dense close-wound coil brushes to a less dense more open wound coil brush, the pitch options allow for a wide range of possibilities.
Brushes can be manufactured with various coil spacing, fill materials, metal strip sizes and shaft and core diameters in steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
Application for Industrial rust removal, cleaning, decontamination, grinding, polishing, gluing, cleaning, dust blocking and other functions, can customize a variety of shapes brush.
|Product||Spiral coil brush|
|Packing||Wooden Box or Carton|
|Backing Material||Galvanized steel/Stainless steel|
|Product Keywords||coil brush,brass spring brush,brass wire inward coil spring brush|
Filament Material Choice
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details:Standard Export Carton Box, Wooden Box, Customerized
Port:Shanghai and Ningbo
Lead Time:About 20-25 days after payment
Why choose us?
1. We offer top quality products & best price & best service
2. All products made by advanced equipments imported from German
3. Fast delivery leadtime
4. We have skilled workers & technicians and strict quality assurance team
5. We are the professional brushes manufacturer and offer direct sales
6. Samples available and Customization as per request and OEM products allowed
7. We offer the lowest and more competitive price, as we make all procedure production by our own factory from material - semi - finish finally...
8. We are highly responsible to every customer of ours, and always try best to let them satisfied
Q1. What is your terms of payment?
Generally,30% T/T in advance & 70% T/T upon shipment notice including copy of B/L
Q2. What is your terms of delivery?
Normaly, we accept EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, LC at sight.
Q3. How about your delivery time?
Generally, it will take 20 to 25 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q4. Can you produce according to the samples?
Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q5:Can you offer the samples and how much cost for the samples?
Generally, Sample is free,and we ask the freight collected.
Q6. Can you accept OEM ?
Yes, OEM are welcome.
Contact Person: Sales Manager