Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Filament Material:||Nylon Or Customized||Base Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Color:||White, Blue, Yellow, Green, Mix, Customerized||Size:||L990mm|
|Filament Diameter:||0.08mm Or Custmoized||Hole Diameter:||2.5mm|
Tufted Nylon Filament Brush Roller,
Nylon Filament Processor Brush Roller,
0.08mm Nylon Brush Roller
Tufted Nylon Plate Processor Brush Roller
This brush is ideal for many applications, such as food processing, road sweeping, conveyor cleaning... The product photos we upload here is for food industry to clean flour, and it works on stainless steel during rotation. After testing with other pattern, result show chevron pattern has the best performance, and it has to be nylon bristle(PA6.6), only for this application.
Nylon filament has excellent oil resistance, temperature resistance, wear resistance, chemical resistance and self-lubrication, and has a low coefficient of friction and a certain flame retardancy.
For a nylon cylinder brush, the most important size is inner diameter which make difference to installation. We mill the plastic core with small error range. The plastic core material we use is new PP or nylon.
|Bristle/Filament Material||0.08mm Nylon|
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details:Standard Export Carton Box, Wooden Box, Customerized
Port:Shanghai and Ningbo
Lead Time:About 20-25 days after payment
Why choose us?
1. We offer top quality products & best price & best service
2. All products made by advanced equipments imported from German
3. Fast delivery leadtime
4. We have skilled workers & technicians and strict quality assurance team
5. We are the professional brushes manufacturer and offer direct sales
6. Samples available and Customization as per request and OEM products allowed
7. We offer the lowest and more competitive price, as we make all procedure production by our own factory from material - semi - finish finally...
8. We are highly responsible to every customer of ours, and always try best to let them satisfied
Q1. What is your terms of payment?
Generally,30% T/T in advance & 70% T/T upon shipment notice including copy of B/L
Q2. What is your terms of delivery?
Normaly, we accept EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, LC at sight.
Q3. How about your delivery time?
Generally, it will take 20 to 25 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q4. Can you produce according to the samples?
Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q5:Can you offer the samples and how much cost for the samples?
Generally, Sample is free,and we ask the freight collected.
Q6. Can you accept OEM ?
Yes, OEM are welcome.
Contact Person: JACK FAN